To ensure the enjoyment of Rainbow Valleyby all, please adhere to the following
guidelines during your stay
- Check in time: any time after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: no later than 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- "Partying" in the campground will not be tolerated.
- Each site must be occupied by at least one person 21 years of age or older. Registered campers are responsible for the behavior of their group and/or guests.
- Alcohol must be kept within the boundaries of the campsite.
- Campsite must be kept clean at all times. Please use receptacles provided for garbage and recyclables appropriately.
- All visitors must park in the main parking lot.
- NO VISITORS AFTER 10:00 p.m.
- One unit per site OR two tents per site, maximum six people per site.
- One vehicle is permitted to park at the site, provided there is room. NO PARKING ON GRASS.
- Extra vehicles, including towed vehicles, must park in the main parking lot. Exceptions may be granted on a per case basis.
- Maximum RV size: 35 feet or 10.8 meters.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended.
- 14-day maximum stay throughout the season.
- Rules are strictly enforced; violation will result in your departure without refund.
- Rainbow Valley is not responsible for any damage to or loss of property nor liable for personal injury or fatality resulting from natural and man made occurrences including but not limited to weather conditions, including lightning, wind, hail and other weather-related events; falling trees, branches, and other objects; collision with trees; fire, vandalism and theft.