Please note the following conditions for campground reservations:
- This is a gated campground, as such there will be absolutely no late arrivals admitted.
- You must be checked in within office hours and with a valid bank issued credit card.
- No "Pre-Paid" credit cards or VISA/MasterCard Debit cards will be accepted for reservations.
2017 Campground Office Hours:
|April 14 - May 11||9am - 5pm|
|May 12 - June 22||9am - 9pm|
|June 23 - September 7||8am - 10pm|
|September 8 - September 14||9am - 9pm|
|September 15 - October 8*||9am - 5pm|
Please call for reservations
Please call us to set up your reservation between April and September
Toll Free: 1-888-434-3991
Edmonton and Area: 1-780-434-5531
To ensure the enjoyment of Rainbow Valley by all, please adhere to the following guidelines during your stay:
- Check in time: anytime after 2:00 pm
- Check out/Renewal time: 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- NO VISITORS AFTER 10:00 p.m.
- One vehicle per stall
- Extra vehicles, including towed vehicles, must park in the main parking lot
- One unit and one tent per site OR two tents per site
- Maximum RV size: 40 feet or 12.3 meters
- All visitors must park in the main parking lot
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended
- Each site must be occupied by at least one person 21 years of age or older
- We do NOT offer a Monthly Rate
- 14 day maximum stay throughout the season for Recreational Vehicles
- 3 day minimum stay during long weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) - Liquor Ban in effect during long weekends
- Rules are striclty enforced, violation will result in your departure without refund
- Rainbow Valley is not responsible for any damage to or loss of property nor liable for personal injury or fatality resulting from natural and manmade occurrences including but not limited to weather conditions, including lightning, wind, hail and other weather-related events; falling trees, branches, and other objects; collision with trees; fire, vandalism and theft.
*ALL Operational Hours subject to change without notice
Rainbow Valley Campground may, with or without warning, refuse service to, or ask to leave the campground entirely, any person or persons abusing Campground staff, not adhering to the above guidelines, or in conflict with local bylaws.
CANCELATION: Guests may cancel up until 24 hours before check in (by 2 p.m. the day prior to check in). If guests fail to provide the 24 hours notice one night will be charged to the credit card on file and the rest of the reservation will be cancelled.