Rainbow Valley Access Bridge Construction
Beginning April 2017, the bridge will be under renovation. The bridge will be open during this construction, however down to one lane all summer. Please read the project overview from the City of Edmonton.
Rainbow Valley Campground is open mid-April to October.
- 39 Power Sites (Minimum 15 amp)
- 29 Natural Sites
- Weekly Rates except during Peak Season (July & August)
- Small Convenience Store
- Clean Washrooms with FREE Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Wood Burning Stoves
- Disposal/Water Station (City Water - no water hook ups on individual sites)
- Two Large Cook Shelters with Wood Burning Stoves
- Large Playground/Park Area
- Nature Trails
- Easy Asccess to Public Transportation
Book Rainbow Valley Chalet (Board Rooms)
Rainbow Valley Campground
P.O. Box 21100
119 Street off Whitemud Dr.
Edmonton, AB, T6R 2V4
Toll Free: 1-888-434-3991
PLEASE NOTE: No late check-ins. You must be checked in within office hours
CANCELATION: Guests may cancel up until 72 hours before check in. If guests fail to provide the 72 hours’ notice, you will be charged for the first night and the rest of the reservation will be cancelled.